-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geoffrey
Mitchell
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 9:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] 10.x File Triggers

Search the list archives.  There's a bunch of stuff out there.

This is a good place to start:
http://www.indexinfocus.com/dl/u2list/200210/40370.html

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 09:09, Perry Taylor wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good discussion of or have some examples of how
> to implement file triggers on uniVerse?  I've read the sections on
> triggers in both the UniVerse SQL Reference and the UniVerse System
> Description manuals but still can't get it straight how to put it all
together.

> Thanks.
>
> Perry Taylor
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. ZirMed, Inc.
> has strict policies regarding the content of e-mail communications,
> specifically Protected Health Information, any communications
> containing such material will be returned to the originating party
> with such advisement noted. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ---

Geoffrey Mitchell                                           314-684-1062
Programmer/Analyst                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Knights Direct