Hi Ang,

To change to a 64bit file just put 64BIT on the end of the resize
command. The documentation is in the USER REFERENCE book. The manuals
are available at http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/u2/pubs/library/

In order to tell a 32bit file from a 64bit file, you can use filepeek
(this is in the bin directory and must be run as root) or check the list
archives at (I think) http://www.indexinfocus.com/

There are several solutions there for determining the difference

Regards

David Logan
Database Administrator
HP Managed Services