We use WebEx on our HPUX machines to allow HP techs in to help us with
supporting our servers. I whole heartedly (sp.?) endorse it over
netmeeting.

--
Donald Verhagen
Application Development Manager

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12:15:26 PM 08/04/2004 >>>
I recently had a sys admin try to get me to use webex instead of
netmeeting.
He said it works much better because it's browser based.

www.webex.com says they are cross platform (HPUX, Linux etc). It's a
full
blown video-tel-white board conferencing application but from what I
understand you could just use it as a telnet session.

It's a web based version of Net Meeting which I've used as a virtual
console.

They offer a free-trial for 15 days, so if you are willing to be our
guinea
pig you can let us know if it works.