From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 5 August 2004 2:15 AM
To: u2-Users
Subject: [U2] Univere Login Security

Hi all,
A buddy of mine wants me to be able to login to his computer on a
routine basis to give him a hand with some development.  Currently, he
has a process that matches the ip address to the username and if it does
not match, the user gets booted.  The problem that I have is that my ip
address is dynamic.  Given the fact that this is a unix machine that I
will be logging into, I assume that I cannot use a mac address or
anything like that,  Can someone out there give me a simple and
effective solution for this?

Thanks,

Scott