Nope. But just remember - nor is it required that the "D-Fields" were
defined. The application can still write to those fields. Hopefully you
haven't started to use fields that the application requires somewhere.

Good luck
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles