What fields are you using to select with?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 8:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] Question on Unidata tables access speeds

It is indexed on the key column, even then if I run the run the job
(query)
4 times in parallel, I am not getting advange of the parallel query.
Is Unidata not good for the parallel query ?, or is there any tuning
method ?
thanks

                      "Kevin King"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      >                              cc:

                      Sent by:                       Subject:  RE:
[U2] Question on Unidata tables access speeds

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      er.u2ug.org

                      08/08/2004 06:09 PM

                      Please respond to

                      u2-users

Is anything indexed?  Sounds like you could probably benefit from
adding some indexes on fields used for the selection. That would make
a BIG difference.