01 print char(27):char(2):"<www.ups.com"

Works for me ... Windows is smart enough to figure out this is a URL, and will load it
into your default browser

Ditto with

01 print char(27):char(2):"<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

To at least start up mail client (we actually use our MailLynx product, allowing
emails to be sent from ye ol' dumb terminal :-)

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage  an Evolution in Software Development

---