I know, RTFM, but .... (as a shortcut)

Can UV & UD co-exist on the same windows box ? I've just tried installing UD PE on my
XP machine (which already had UV & D3 installed), but no joy. Reports a message with
UDTelnet not starting - UD is running as I can access with console app, just no telnet.

I already had UV Telnet server working on a non-standard port (233, so it could
co-exist with D3 - D3 isn't running though, so it isn't trying to "steal" port 23)
.... I can not see a way to configure telnet port as you can with UV, so assume [yeah,
I know] that UD is stuck on port 23.

Just about to load onto a "real server", but would still be nice to be able to "play
with" on my notebook

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage  an Evolution in Software Development

---