Current:          AIX 4.3.3    Universe 9.5
Target:    AIX 5.1       Universe 10.1.2

Since Universe 9.5 is not certified by IBM for AIX 5.1, we are planning to
1) upgrade to UV 10.1.2 while on AIX 4.3.3  (and possibly SB+ from 5.0.5 to
5.3.4)
2) upgrade to 5.1 on a subsequent week

Is anyone aware of any traps in this sequence?  (Most posts have referenced
simultaneous upgrades)

Don Bausili
Blue Cross Blue Shield OK

Confidentiality:  This message and any attachments are for the addressee
only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you have
received this in error, please notify me immediately and permanently delete
the message and any prints or other copies.  Thank you.