-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dana Baron
Sent: 24 August 2004 13:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Unidata Personal Edition

Hi,

This should be a simple question: how do I download UDPE? I went to the IBM
website where I was informed that I could download UDPE, but I found no link
and no instructions. On the TechConnect site I found a form to fill out to
download UDPE. I filled out the form - twice - and still I did not get a
link or instructions for download. I followed this up with a question in the
"Feedback" area. I got a reply: "Someone will get back to you shortly." That
was five days ago. Hopefully someone on this list can point me in the right
direction.

Thanks

Dana Baron
System Manager