I am out of the office today (September 3rd) taking a vacation day.  If you need
assistance, please contact the help desk at X4444.

Thanks,

>>> u2-users 09/03/04 07:45 >>>

Thanks Colin and others for suggestions here and via e-mail, but as
indicated in my original post, I did read and follow the docs for NEWPCODE
and NEWVERSION, DECATLOG and DELETE.CATALOG, and CATALOG with DIRECT, LOCAL,
NEWVERSION, and/or FORCE - all with no success.  It seems weird that there
is so much material dedicated to this topic but nothing works.  Maybe it's a
PE thing.  If a solution is found I'll make sure it's published.

Thanks again.
Tony