I got this yesterday and wanted to pass it along.
As much as I would love to move back to Austin,
I am not looking for contract work.
Feel free to let Chrissy know you heard about this from me.

I heard a little about this company, nothing bad.
About two or three years ago they were looking for a
PICK developer I looked into but they wanted someone
with a very deep knowledge of PICK. Good luck!

----------------
If not, we have a contract with a client in the Austin, TX
area that I thought you might be interested in. The client in looking for a
PICK Programmer for a 3-4 month contract on-site. They are a third part
healthcare benefits administrator, the following software experience is a
Plus for the position: FACTS, Liberty ODBC, Info-Access. $40/hr on a 1099.

Or, if you're looking for regular full time, please also give me a call. We
currently do not have any full time positions in Texas, but I would be happy
to contact you in the future when something comes up.

Chrissy Logsdon
Assistant to Chuck Okeson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.SoftwareSearch.com
Software Search
2163 Northlake Pkwy - Suite 100
Tucker, GA 30084
Toll free: 800-949-5423 x 204
Local Atlanta, GA: 770-934-5138 x 204
----------------------

Ray Gilliam
Programmer Analyst
Information Services
Dallas Housing Authority
Phone: 214.951.8401
Fax: 214.224.4934
"It is said that if you know both the enemy and yourself,
you will fight a hundred battles without danger of
defeat; if you are ignorant of the enemy but only know
yourself, your chances of winning and losing are
equal..."
SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR
 <<Ray Gilliam.vcf>>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name
of Ray Gilliam.vcf]