Again, I'm not getting into a mud slinging match.  For whatever reason,
people are excited about DesignBais without the mud.  I'm learning as I go
why they're getting excited and I'm just trying to share some info.  Once
people have the info they can do their own feature comparisons and make
their own decisions.  If someone wants to commision a competitive analysis,
I can provide that as a for-fee service.  This notice was not intended to
provide an opportunity for people to (so to speak) rush on stage to hawk
their own wares.  I'd hope that people could be a bit more reserved.  I
won't be posting to this thread again unless something new comes up.

Thanks for your time.
Tony