I found the solution of the problem by myself:

e.g. you have a dynamic hashed file: the data of it resides in a
subdirectory,
..
data.030
over.030

the name of the file is the name of the subdirectory. BUT... no other files
should exist in this subdirectory. If there exist other files, the
uvadmin-programs don`t recognize the files correctly.

> Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:19:36 +0200
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Karl-Heinz Winter)
> Subject: [U2] uvadmin - accessing files
>
> I have a problem with uv and the uvadmin programs which can list and
access
> the files in an account. The files, which are in a subdirectory of an
account
> (e.g. dynamic hashed files, which have to be in an separately directory)
will