FWIW when Susan Siegesmund was here (Australia) for her "talk to the troops" last
month, she mentioned that it would "soon" be possible for electronic order fulfilment
--> I think early Nov was the date mentioned, so help may be at hand in the not too
distant future

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage  an Evolution in Software Development

---