-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Adrian Matthews
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 00:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] universe platform change unix to w32

IMHO stay on aix. In my experience Universe is a much better product on
Unix.

We have to reboot once a fortnight because of memory leaks and processes
that won't go away. Also the manuals and technotes are always written
from a Unix point of view.

I think for the smaller systems, say under 150 users, then Windows is
fine. But for true 24/7 availability with thousands of users you really
need Unix.

Universe is a superb product but IMO it gets dragged down by Windows.