-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donald Kibbey
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 9:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] hello ?

Yep, time to torture the neighbors with the SG, the Carvin and the Fender
Twin...  "Into the Arena" by M. Schenker is usually enough to send them off
to the Mall for a few hours.

Don Kibbey
Financial Systems Manager
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/23/04 12:02PM >>>
Ok, that's it.  I'm getting out the Marshall amp and Strat and wale away at
Obscured from vision by the clouds......

Born on the spring equinox, it's my fate :-D