To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 2:11 AM
Subject: RE: [U2] "thoroughbred basic"

%<snip

All in all, I don't think there's a big market for Business Basic to U2
conversions. Especially since most of the modern Business Basics have

full

GUI and OO capabilities built in, albeit implemented in slightly different
ways.

On another note:  someone earlier mentioned a Business Basic interpreter
that ran on the Prime.  The name of the product was BP99, from Chuck
Armstrong (Armstrong System House).

Larry Hiscock
Western Computer Services