Hi All,

I know in the notes this combination is not supported, but is/has anyone
else tried this combination of software?

I have a client who is using thin clients to access applications via
Terminal Server 2003 and they want to access their UniVerse application -
and as they are currently using Dynamic Connect from some of their thick
Windows clients they want to be able to do the same from the Terminal Server
2003 machine - I have installed it and it runs ok .... sometimes, quite
often crashing with an access violation.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Phil Walker