Less:

To install the wIntegrate host programs do the following:

1) open a wIntegrate session and log onto the host computer
2) get to tcl (raw tcl)
3) click on Run > Script...
4) select the Host folder where the wIntegrate client is installed
5) select "inst_pgm.wis" and continue from there.

Before doing this I would always create a separate wIntegrate account.  Then
create the appropriate 'Q' pointer to the WIN.PROGS file, from the
production account, and catalog all of the WIN.PROGS.

Hope this helps.

Bill