We moved to Red Hat (AS 3) from DG/UX at the beginning of the month.  I
haven't touched the uvconfig file except for the location of spool files.
Our kernel is 2.4.21-15.0.4.Elsmp and Universe is ver 10.1.0.  We only have
about 90 users in a realtime environment (many files opened at once and
being updated at once).  We haven't had anything but good luck so far.  Are
you getting support for this via IBM ?  According to the support matrix, you
should be running Universe 10.1.4 for the kernel of red hat that you are
running.  Depending on how critical your situation is, that could be a
gamble.  Then again I don't know what they really do to 'certify' a Universe
rev to an OS rev.  It would be interesting to know what really goes on with
respect to this.   Does anyone have any idea ?  Anyway, Im thinking that if
you run into trouble is the trouble because of the params not being correct
or is it compatibility issue ?
Anthony Dzikiewicz