-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wendy Smoak
Sent: 29 October 2004 16:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] wIntegrate Editor indenting problem

Adrian Matthews wrote:

> Do you mean UniDebugger?

No, I mean the graphical editor that comes with wIntegrate. Possibly
also known as WintEdit.  Text editing, color coding syntax and (usually)
indenting to show me which END goes with which IF, etc.

> There's no format facility in the wIntegrate editor.

There is in mine, assuming we're talking about the same thing:  Edit ->
Format All.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of
the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient,
please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment.
Please also notify the sender by replying to this email or by telephone +44 (0)20 7896
0011 and then delete the email and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that
do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.  IG Markets Limited and IG Index Plc are authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority and, in Australia, by the Australian
Securities and Investments Commission.