I have a need to put a trigger on a couple of Universe files that have names
that are causing a problem. I'd like to know if there is a good work around.

The first file is a reserved work in SQL (AUTHORIZATION) and the other
contains a dash (STATE-FILE).

I thought of naming the files something different and putting a Q-PTR to the
old name in the affected accounts but this is a major system from a Vendor
that isn't too keen on changes such as that.

I can't create a Q-PTR with a different name and put the trigger on that as
triggers have to be on the actual file.

I have tried various combinations of quote and double quote escaping but no
luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay