I am running UniVerse 10.1 on a Windows 2000 server. I have a Visual Basic program written in VB 6 that has been working just fine for 4 years. It now needs some modification and would like to port it to VB .net. I have IBM's sample program working and can open files and list items.

I am moving the various forms of my VB 6 program into .Net one at a time as I modify them. I have the logon form working and can get connected but as soon as I open another form I lose the connection. I have all the UO.Net variables declared in a public module.

If there is anyone on the list who is using VB .NET, UO.Net, and UniVerse 10 and who would like to communicate, commiserate, and otherwise Hob Nob about them please let me know.

Jack Davis
Lafayette, CO -------