Lee,
Have you considered offloading the EDI work to a third party who is set up for it and can give you the data already cleaned and multivalued.

[AD] You might want to check with The Camry Group (212) 268-8675. x 105 [AD]

   - Chuck "Offload" Barouch

Lee Messenger wrote:

Looking for options...

Does anyone have an automated solution for processing high volumes of UPS
EDI standards 240 (package delivery information) files?

Currently we are pulling down weekly 210 invoice files from UPS for some of
our clients, and I am looking at alternatives to retrieving the 240 package
delivery information.  UPS builds the 240 files constantly and the system
must read the multitude of files, create functional acknowledgements and
retrieve and store the delivery information for our transactions.

Thanks

Lee J Messenger
Sr VP Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]