-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Moderator
Sent: Thursday, 4 November 2004 1:09 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: [U2] Dimensioned arrays

REPOSTED FOR NON-MEMBER [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am trying to find the best way to update a dimensioned array where any
updates/changes are inserted to the beginning of each associated field.
I am looking for a way that would be similar to using the "INSERT"
command with a dynamic array. If anyone has any suggestions, I would
greatly appreciate it. Thanks

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a
name of u2ug.vcf]