-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of KevinJ Jones
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 09:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] WordPerfect document type

It has to do with Datatel, a Unidata based package used at college's
that whose impimentation and coding environments are bizarre to say the
least.

Kevin Jones
(315) 445-4270

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/9/2004 10:04:55 AM >>>
I think you're asking the wrong list.  I fail to see what this question
has
to do with the U2 products.

Gordon J. Glorfield
Sr. Applications Developer
MAMSI (A UnitedHealth Company)
301-360-8839

[snip]

prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the