This works for me:
1) ".S200" to expand the stack size to 200 lines.
2) ".P" to turn off the "proc commands" i.e. anything not typed at TCL.
Note: can be helpful to toggle it back on during debugging to get a
detailed list of exactly what got run during a job stream.

".Q" (not listed below) displays your current stack settings.

The stack settings are stored by port number, so if your port number
changes (such as starting a new telnet session), you'll need to type in
these settings again on that port.

One really nice feature of the mvBase stacker is that ".X" *moves* the
line you executed back to the top of the stack, rather than making a
duplicate of the existing one, so lines drop off the bottom of the stack
much less quickly if you're using the same commands over and over.

Have fun,
Tom

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/12/04 12:26 AM >>>
Two things. First, I don't see the thing that turns off the non
fingertip
commands. And second, I don't recall the typing but I recall something
that
pops up a scrollable window of previous commands that I can choose using
mouse.

my 1 cent.