fyi - we've encountered some problems with this on NT. If the user is a member
of the administrators group then all members of the administrators group are
deemed to be owners of the view and have full permissions. VSG just takes the
user that you logged in as.

It also appears to change the OS permissions on the privilege file if another
user updates a view. This causes most calls to fail.

Colin Alfke
In sunny - but still chilly - Calgary