-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Hester
Sent: 23 November 2004 00:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [U2] UV Citrix/Accuterm Critical b4 11/22 10:30 am

John Jenkins wrote:
> Worth checking whether your version of Accuterm supports device licensing.
> It was mentioned in the original post, but it is *not* the same as an
> Accuterm license so I am not sure the question has been answered.
>
> It uses a specific DLL (available on request/by agreement) from IBM that
> needs to be incorporated into the Accuterm program logic.

Sorry, I think I misinterpreted the original post.  I thought the
question was about licensing the Accuterm product, not UV.  Is there
device licensing available that will allow multiple terminal logins from
a single desktop or server to only consume one license?  If so, I need
to look into it.  I frequently have 3 or 4 sessions to our UV server
open simultaneously from my workstation.

-John
--
John Hester
System & Network Administrator