We are trying to post xml transactions from our Peoplesoft machine to
our aix machine running apapche.

A perl script shells into universe, runs a basic program (I should
mention we have uvweb installed) and after its processed the xml file
that was passed, sends back an ok to Peoplesoft and it exist the program
with a STOP statement.

We are getting intermittent errors as follows:

Abnormal termination of UniVerse.
Fault type is 11.  Layer type is BASIC run machine.
Fault occurred in BASIC program OP910 at address 55e.
wkp[14]: 113398 Memory fault

Now the VLIST BS RI100 shows address 10 as the following code:

00014:       EXECUTE "PWD" CAPTURING PWD
00014 0000C : 074 exe_out         => PWD
00014 00010 : 07E execute        "PWD"

We are also getting tons of printer memory segment removed msgs in the
apache error_log file.

Anyone know why this would be doing this?