Hi all,

We're running UniData 6.0 on Sun Solaris and UniData ODBC 3.1.3 on a Windos
2003 server.  The Windows server also has Cold
Fusion MX, and we're using CF to connect with UniData

I've had no luck in being able to run
a stored procedure.  If we run a SQL query from Cold Fusion using the cfquery
tag we are able to get data back; however, stored
procedures don't seem to run at all.  We've had this working for a long time
using Cold Fusion and UniData ODBC on a NT box
with Cold Fusion 5.  All of our config settings are identical between the two
Cold Fusion boxes and we're using the same stored
proc on the UniData side, so it's a bit of a mystery why
it isn't working.  Anyone have any suggestions where I might look for a
solution?

It looks like as far as I can tell the stored procedure doesn't execute at all.

Thanks, Andy

Here's some debug info from Cold Fusion for what little it's probably worth.:

There was an error in procedure A26_DARS_STU_INFO
Returned code is ''

Stored Procedures

A26_DARS_STU_INFO (Datasource=dars_uni_sys, Time=2406ms) in
D:\wwwroot\dars\dars_load_stu_data.cfm @ 14:11:37.037

Table with 2 columns and 2 rows

Nested Table with 5 columns and 6 rows, nesting level 1
parameters
type
CFSQLType
value
variable
dbVarName
 OUT
 CF_SQL_VARCHAR

 returned_code = returned_code

 IN
 CF_SQL_VARCHAR
 2104120814113401

 IN
 CF_SQL_VARCHAR
 DARS

 IN
 CF_SQL_VARCHAR
 0218485

table end

resultsets

name

resultset
table end

|                       Andy Squires -- Systems Analyst                       |
|                  E-Administration? -- American University                   |
|                               (202) 885-2785                                |