From: "Bryan Shumsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [U2] Problem with RPC calls to UniVerse on Windows 2003?
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:05:20 -0700

Hi, David. I've been testing your suggestion for the past couple of days.
Selecting "allow this service to interact with the desktop" does indeed
somehow keep the service alive (and I suppose I can live with the DOS window
that pops up whenever a connection is made...)

Thanks for the information!

Regards,

-- Bryan Shumsky
Director of Engineering