If this takes as long as it has to release 6.1PE, then we will still be
waiting in the year 2010.  (Read: Where the hell is 6.1 PE)

IBM moves entirely to slow on crap like this.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas Derwin
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 2:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] PE downloads have been pulled from IBM's site

For those who don't get the IBM DB2 newsletter, this arrived today:

----------
U2 PE and wIntegrate Downloads to be Temporarily Removed from the Web

 The personal editions (PE) of UniData and UniVerse have been
 temporarily removed from their location on the U2TechConnect
 website.  We are re-doing the personal editions to better comply
 with IBM licensing and policy guidelines.  The wIntegrate 6 download
 will also be removed at the end of the year.

 The software is all being moved to IBM's official download
 area known as the "Trials and Beta Site".  We expect to make the
 personal editions of the latest versions of the U2 databases and
 wIntegrate 6 available for download at this site in early 2005.
 Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you should have any further
 questions.

Wish I had seen some advance notice, so could have downloaded the most
recent files before they were gone.

In my case, that leaves me one generation back, ud60 from Nov/Dec 2002.
Anyone have the newest ones they could share?

In the meantime, grab Wintegrate 6 while you still can!

Regards,
Tom