Anthony:

I implemented this in our menu structure by using our standard TCL shell
program (the usual tcl stacker program).  So, before I actually run the
wIntegrate call I automatically exit the menu to our TCL shell.  Then the
query is run.

When it's finished the user is back at the shell with whatever restrictions
they own (if restricted then anything they press returns them to the menu).

If I just execute the following code (as a separate cataloged program from
within a BASIC menu program):

*
** Run process to start wIntegrate script
SCRIPT = 'Chain "query\query.wis"' ; * path that contains the qb script
CALL WIN.COMSUB(SCRIPT)
EXECUTE \WIN.SERVER\

I get the query builder screen and the report and I'm returned to the menu
instead of viewing the last page (which is why I route everything through
the TCL shell).

Hope this helps.

Bill