GWiz Systems, located in Lakewood, CO, is a leading provider of back office business solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry. We are looking to expand our Professional Services capacity by hiring several senior programmers to assist in customer-driven development and new product development efforts. These are full-time positions. 5+ years programming experience is required. Experience in a consulting role is a plus as is oil and gas industry experience.
If interested, please send your resume off-line to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject line of U2 Programmer/Analyst.

Thanks,

Mike Williamson
GWiz Systems, Inc.