From: Simon Adams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 2:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Edit / Remove a record with no ID

Running in UniVerse on Windows.
I have a select list of say 140 records from a file, then when I drill down
further by say a 'list' or 'sort' on the selected list, I only have 139
records shown.
I suspect I have a record with no 'real' ID.
How can I select and / or remove this record ?

Cheers, Simon.

*
******
This e-mail, including any attachments to it, may contain confidential
and/or
personal information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not copy, distribute, or
disclose it, use or take any action
based on the information contained within it.

Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail of the error and then
delete the original e-mail.

The information contained within this e-mail may be solely the opinion of
the
sender and may not necessarily
reflect the position, beliefs or opinions of Salmat on any issue.

This email has been swept for the presence of computer viruses known to
Salmat's anti-virus systems.

For more information, visit our website at  www.salmat.com.au.

Emphasys is interested in your ideas.  Visit our new online suggestion
box at http://www.emphasysworld.com/sub/feedback.asp to share your thoughts
for nonsoftware-related improvements.  You could win a free pass to
the 2005 Annual User Conference!