-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Norman, David
(SAAS)
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 12:38 AM
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: [U2] Terminal Servers

Happy Australia Day !

HP-UX 11i, UV10.
We currently use HP DTCs (Datacommunications and Terminal Controllers) to
provide both connectivity for dumb terminals, and binary or ASCII I/O for
various black boxes, PCs and printers under the control of daemons. HP are
discontinuing support for these devices shortly, and our facilities
management providers are having trouble finding an equivalent device. Does
anyone have thoughts on what we could use as a replacement ?

Thanks,
David Norman
Senior Systems Engineer
SA Ambulance Service
Box 3, GPO
Adelaide, South Australia 5001
*+61 8 8274 0384
fax +61 8 8271 4844
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>