From: Gordon J Glorfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 January 2005 21:13
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Unidebugger

Speaking of the Unidebugger and Sarbaines/Oxley, we are having some issues here
with them.  Currently our green-screen editors are front-ended by a subroutine
that checks a database to make sure you have the program "checked out".  If you
don't have it checked out the editors die with an error message alluding to a
security violation.

Unidebugger does not honor the "checked out" status of programs in our library.
 Is there a way to add this check to Unidebugger?

Gordon J. Glorfield
Sr. Applications Developer
MAMSI (A UnitedHealth Company)
301-360-8839