That's the one I was looking for!  Thanks very much Stuart.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mitchell,
Stewart
Sent: 02 February 2005 22:17
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: RE: [U2] [UV] RAID debugger

Mike,

The line numbers get messed up in RAID if you have an inline comment
after the include.

This buggers the line numbers

$INCLUDE ARINCLUDE AR.MASTER      ;*In line comment

and this doesn't

$INCLUDE ARINCLUDE AR.MASTER

Get rid of the in line comment and the line numbers will be correct.

Regards,
Stewart