Hi Avinash.

If the terminal definition files are unmodified then changing them
probably won't help you.  If you are interested then look into the
uvtic.exe and uvtidc.exe programs in the .../uv/bin directory.
Everything in the .../uv/terminfo/* directories are the compiled
information files and I would suggest, strongly, that make sure you have
a saved copy of the current files before doing anything.

Where are you seeing the problem?  In the editor? At the TCL prompt?

Bob W