From: Louie Gouws [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 February 2005 12:59
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] [UV] Windows 2003 password

Hi All,

Universe 10.0.4
Windows 2003 Server

I want to change the Windows 2003 password via my UV application (thru
Telnet).

The application is totally dependant on the Windows user + password for
security, and I want the users to change their own passwords say every 30
days.

Is it possible?

Note: If the Windows 2003 password setup says every 30 days you must change
our password - you can work for longer thru UV + telnet, without Windows
2003 forcing you to change your password. Is this a short-coming of UV ?

Louie

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the addressee only. If you have received this message in error, you must
not copy, distribute or disclose the contents; please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message.
This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the
view of Travis Perkins plc or its subsidiaries (Travis Perkins). Agreements
binding Travis Perkins may not be concluded by means of e-mail communication.
E-mail transmissions are not secure and Travis Perkins accepts no
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst steps
have been taken to ensure that this message is virus free, Travis Perkins
accepts no liability for infection and recommends that you scan this e-mail and
any attachments.
Part of Travis Perkins plc. Registered Office: Lodge Way House, Lodge Way,
Harlestone Road, Northampton, NN5 7UG.