As an application programmer the information contained in
U2TechConnect is probably far more technical than I will need for providing
end user screens and reports.  To some degree I would like to know about a
64bit file Header corruption and how to run the tools to fix. Or how to find
out if I have 32bit or 64bit files.  But really I just need to know about
UVADMIN,  COPY and cpio, Named or Unnamed Common,  indexes and @SELECT in a
dictionary or a knarly

FIELD(TRANS(PLINE.BRCH,@RECORD<9>:'~',3,"X"),CHAR(252),(COUNT(TRANS(PROD.PRI
CE,@ID:'~',16,'X'),CHAR(252)) +1))