From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 12:57 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Redback Startup

The problem here is that IBM is behind a tool that happens to be the most
difficult one of the breed to work with imho !
   And possible the most expensive as well.  Of course it may be the "best"
at certain things.
   But those of us who want to "get out business on the web" don't
necessarily want to spend three weeks in training and another nine months
figuring out how to use it.  Mostly we just want to start using it.
   So to my mind, that's a real problem.  As a programmer, using ASP without
Redback at all, I'm at least able to start getting interaction from U2 to
and from the web and can learn as I go.  And so far it hasn't cost me
anything.
Will Johnson
Fast Forward