Excel 2002 and wIntegrate version 4.2. Are there any know issues with those versions.

Kevin

At 10:04 AM 2/18/2005 -0800, you wrote:
Which version on wIntegrate and Excel are you using? I have found that it
does not work with all versions of Excel.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Michaelsen
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 6:11 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] wintegrate query builder question

I'm an end user and I've developed some queries using Query builder. I been
able to get the queries to the screen but I now I want them to be placed
into an Excel spread sheet. When I select my output to go to the pc/process
and select the program to be excel and I fire my query. I get a error
window "QueryImport to PC failed Invalid Fields". Any clues to why this is
happening? Can anyone give me places an end user can check. I'd like to
speak with some confidence before I bring it up with my overly strapped IT
department. Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin