I'm going through this right now.  I changed my password on an HP-UX
system and uniobjects stopped working for me.  I created a test
account and it works with that, it also works with the other users on
the system.

My original login still works with the new password.  Sort of seems
like uniobjects is caching something or getting lost in the pam files.