-----Original Message-----

From: "Ed Clark"

Does anyone have documentation on what escape sequences sbclient supports

(I'm most interested in the vt220 mode). The programmer's manual has a list

of extended sequences, but I need to know the basic sequences supported as

well.

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3
9269 7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.