-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques G.
> There is another possibility.  Your non-numeric error could be on
> a different line of your code.  In Universe, if you have a comment
> next to an include
> line:
>
> $INCLUDE SOMEINC SOMETHING.EQU ;* Include comment
>
> The Raid debugger will not show the correct line when you are
> debugging.  If I remember correctly, it apples to also to an error.
> The wrong line will be reported for the error.

Jaques,

Good catch! but, alas, not applicable.
Yes, there are 11 INCLUDEs, but none with comments on the line.
(By the way, there are no nested includes.)

> I don't know if they have ever fixed this. I've used Universe for
> over 8 years but in the last few years I've been working on Unidata.

At 10.0.16, RAID & error messaging get the line numbers wrong, so that
could have been an issue.

Actually, I was thinking that this was fixed a while back.  Is that
wrong or has this reappeared?

cds