Hi Debster,

We have 4 U2 based products:
- Avanti
- DataFlo
- Manage 2000
- ManFact

Across all 4 products we maintain Support, Development & Consulting groups in
support of each of these products.

We have a strong commitment to each of these 4 products; there is continuing
development of the core applications and ancillary offerings... Indeed we have
just released Avanti 9.4.6 which has as 3 major themes encompassing a myriad of
enhancements (many of which are user driven):

- Purchasing
- Ease of Use
- International

Along with the continuing development of the products we have a very strong
commitment to proactive customer communications (even to the point of airing
our dirty laundry in public with our weekly patch bulletins)... These
communications are, broadly speaking, covered in 3 areas:

- Monthly eBulletins: These are filled with news and information geared toward
a specific product (e.g. Avanti), we have an emphasis in these newsletters not
on marketing but technical information (both product and technology).
- Weekly Patch bulletins: Here we publish the latest hot issues relating to the
products, including (if applicable) the patch; these patches may be downloaded
& applied immediately rather than waiting for the next product release (if so
desired)!
- LISTSERV e-mail forums - some 25+ focused e-mail forums have been created,
users are free to discuss any facet of their product; this results in some very
informative and sometimes heated discussions.

We also work closely with our suppliers, whether IBM or other third parties, to
ensure that there is a 2-way dialog & that we may work effectively &
efficiently.

One of the key features of the way that we deliver product is in the way we
empower our users to take the product & make it their own! Therein lies a
danger, it is very easy to customize but with the customizations comes the
maintenance problem, keeping the product up to date (particularly if a site has
had a long history of different programmers working on it) can be a bear.
Having said that I know of sites who look forward in anticipation of the next
release, they race to see who can be first to go live on the latest &
greatest... Competition can be fun (in a strange way) sometimes.

We spend a lot of time & effort listening to our customers, constantly trying
to improve services & support; if there are problems we rely on feedback to
identify & rectify problems. If you are having issues then please feel free to
contact the appropriate Support Manager or myself and I will direct you to the
appropriate resource (if not myself).

Martin

Martin Canty
Technical Support Manager - iSolutions
www.epicor.com
Tel.: (858) 352-1439
Fax: (858) 352-1494
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

5010 Wateridge Vista Dr, San Diego CA 92121 USA

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or
distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.