Cesar,

1. Yes, you can use either:
A. The BCI (Basic Calling Interface) to open an ODBC connection to SQL
Server from within UniVerse BASIC.
B. You can use SELECT ... TOXML ELEMENTS statements to generate XML using
UniVerse SQL if you want to move static data.
C. You can write a program on Windows to pass data between SQL Server and
UniVerse, using OleDB and UniObjects.

2. Yes, you can use either:
A. RedBack. This is the IBM product for creating Web sites using UniVerse.
B. Any scripting tool that can create a UniObjects connection (e.g. ASP).
C. Various commercial packages (Visage, DesignBAIS and others).

This needs either a very short answer, or a very very long one.
Tell us more about what you need to do.

Brian